2022 Sprint Planning

Sprint 113

19-Jan-2022

Installer Issues: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_installer/issues
Stats on how we did in previous sprint Sprint 112 Query

  • We are half-moved to github issues so this query is only pulpcore
  • How are we going to get this info from github?!?
  • We’re building a list of queries, but it’s not ready for prime-time yet

Action Items:

  • [x] rchan: post minutes on discourse
    - [] Rchan update agile board for sprint & Move new, assigned, post issues to new sprint
  • [] Rchan: Publish Sprint Plans - Pulp (no longer editable)
  • [] ggainey: Investigate github-issue options for running this mtg

Action Items from last Sprint Planning

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

  • Satellite 6.9 and 6.10 BZs priority in this sprint

    • Migration fixes for 6.9.z
    • 6.10 customer reports
  • Katello: Keeping short term deadlines and started discussing

    • core/3.17 rpms still not built, so prob will not be used by katello/4.4
  • Ansible Automation Hub:

    • Content signing for collections and containers (February)
  • RHUI

    • Next release will be based on core/3.17

(Internal) Outages/Non-github tasks:

  • Hiring
  • CEE internal session

Items put on hold:

  • Release automation - bindings docs (dkliban) (CI/CD)
  • CLI - pulp_rpm content commands (advisory, modulemd, etc)
  • Work supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement (no specific dates)

Dates & Content:

Sprint 113

Dates: Thursday Jan 19, 2022 - Thursday Feb 3, 2022

Sprint Goals/Focus:

Sprint 114

3-Feb-2022

Installer Issues: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_installer/issues

Stats on how we did in previous sprint Sprint 112 Query

  • We are half-moved to github issues so this query is only pulpcore
  • How are we going to get this info from github?!?
  • We’re building a list of queries, but it’s not ready for prime-time yet

Action Items:

Action Items from last Sprint Planning

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

  • Satellite 6.9 and 6.10 BZs priority in this sprint
    • Migration fixes for 6.9.z
    • 6.10 customer reports
  • Katello: Keeping short term deadlines and started discussing
    • core/3.17 rpms still not built, so prob will not be used by katello/4.4
  • Ansible Automation Hub:
    • Content signing for collections and containers (February)
      • Only c.rh.c
  • RHUI
    • Next release will be based on core/3.17

(Internal) Outages/Non-github tasks:

  • Hiring
  • CEE internal session

Items put on hold:

  • Release automation - bindings docs (dkliban) (CI/CD)
  • CLI - pulp_rpm content commands (advisory, modulemd, etc)
  • Work supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement (no specific dates)
  • Redesign downloaders (mdellweg, Daniel, Brian)

Sprint 114

Dates: Thursday Feb 3, 2022 - Wednesday Feb 16, 2022

Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • Finishing up rbac roles for pulp-container + migration (matthias)
    • Container signing + tests/docs. Last bits of code rest is docs/tests (ipanova,ttereshc,lubos)
    • Sync pipeline refactor - dennis
    • Repository blob mount - lubos
    • Assist with AAP Azure testing - ina
    • Bugs from Sat/AH as they come
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin
    • Testing of rerooted Pulp on staging.console.redhat.com after 3.18 release (mdellweg, bmbouter)
    • API refactor (dnewswanger with a little help from our side)
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Any priority bug fixes for Katello, RHUI which come up (ggainey, dalley)
    • Memory consumption, requires upstream work w/ createrepo_c (maybe)
    • RBAC (ppicka)
    • Distribution tree issues
  • Pulp 2–>Pulp 3 Migration
  • Pulp 3 File
    • Initial RBAC implementation (gerrod)
    • needs access-policy work from core
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Last serial for optimized sync w/ aiohttp fixtures tests (gerrod)
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
    • nothing planned
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • nothing planned
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • CI performance improvements (mike)
    • Remove tox from running tests (mike)
    • Signing service for AH (mike)
    • Refactor for shared logic to add repos (ppicka)
  • Certguard
    • nothing planned
  • CI/CD
    • improving the release workflow to handle changelog cherry-picking
    • Adding a nightly pytest mark allowing us to enable additional tests in nightly
    • Testing rerooted Pulp in the single container
    • Ensure release script works with github issues (fao)
  • CLI
    • Rest of container commands (2 more items) (gerrod)
    • Refactor to better separate concerns [slow rolled] (mdellweg)
  • Web UI
    • helping students as needed (dkliban/ggainey)
    • weekly mtg restarting Fridays @1515 GMT-5
  • Community
    • Privacy page -
      • wrote to bmbouter for Google Analytics clarification - need this to complete policy
      • wrote to duck & misc about website log retention policy - need to add this to policy
      • working with misc to set up privacy mailing list
      • Pulp privacy policy worked on/simplified, and will raise a PR soon
    • Other -
      • Docs group meeting and work
      • pulp MLs sunsetting can happen soon also. Communication prep for this.

Sprint 115

17-Feb-2022

Installer Issues: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_installer/issues

Stats on how we did in previous sprint Sprint 115 Query

Action Items:

Action Items from last Sprint Planning

  • ggainey: Investigate github-issue options for running this mtg

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

  • Satellite 6.9 and 6.10 BZs priority in this sprint

    • Migration fixes for 6.9.z (6.9.9 being planned)
    • 6.10 customer reports
  • Katello: Keeping short term deadlines and started discussing

    • core/3.17 rpms still not built, so prob will not be used by katello/4.4
  • Ansible Automation Hub:

    • Content signing for collections and containers (February)
  • RHUI

    • Next release will be based on core/3.17

(Internal) Outages/Non-github tasks:

  • Hiring

  • Recharge day & day of Learning

  • Ansible Planning
    Items put on hold:

  • Release automation - bindings docs (dkliban) (CI/CD)

  • CLI - pulp_rpm content commands (advisory, modulemd, etc)

  • Work supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement (no specific dates)

  • Redesign downloaders (mdellweg, Daniel, Brian)

  • telemetry working group (many)

  • Proposal: Telemetry

  • Telemetry Working Group - HackMD

Sprint 115

Dates: Thursday Feb 17, 2022 - Wednesday March 2, 2022

Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2

  • Pulp 3 Container

    • Finishing up rbac roles for pulp-container + migration (matthias)

    • Container signing tests/docs. (ipanova,ttereshc,lubos)

    • Bugs from Sat/AH as they come

    • remote user auth (for katello docker push) - lubos

    • manifest list push - lubos

  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin

    • Testing of rerooted Pulp on staging.console.redhat.com after 3.18 release (mdellweg, bmbouter)

    • API refactor (dnewswanger with a little help from our side)

    • signature upload (gerrod)

  • Pulp 3 Core

    • 6.10 customer cases (ggainey)

      • one set of high-prio issues fixed, plenty more in queue
    • scheduled tasks (mdellweg)

    • Role framework docs and tests (mdellweg, gerrod, bmbouter)

    • switch unit tests to use pytest (bmbouter)

    • memory sync usage PoC (bmbouter)

    • Duplicate key error on add_and_remove (dalley)

    • onboard Dennis to the tasking system

    • deploying rerooted pulp onto staging env for c.rh.c (mdellweg, bmbouter)

  • Pulp 3 RPM

    • Any priority bug fixes for Katello, RHUI which come up (ggainey, dalley)

      • More of these are coming in, they will take focus
    • Priority #1, migration bug: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/issues/2405

      • + new release
    • Memory consumption, requires upstream work w/ createrepo_c (maybe)

      • Some discussion about this is ongoing, it’s unclear how viable this still is, I have a plan B proof-of-concept in the works
    • RBAC (ppicka)

  • Pulp 2–>Pulp 3 Migration

  • Pulp 3 File

    • Initial RBAC implementation (gerrod)

      • needs more global access conditions from core
  • Pulp 3 Python

    • Last serial for optimized sync w/ aiohttp fixtures tests (gerrod)
  • Pulp 3 OSTree

    • nothing planned
  • Pulp 3 Operator

    • nothing planned
  • Pulp 3 Installer

    • CI performance improvements (mike)

    • Signing service for AH (mike)

    • SELinux support for db encryption key (mike)

    • Refactor for shared logic to add repos (ppicka)

  • Certguard

    • nothing planned
  • CI/CD

    • improving the release workflow to handle changelog cherry-picking (fao)

    • Testing rerooted Pulp in the single container (mdellweg)

    • Ensure release script works with github issues (fao)

  • CLI

    • Rest of container commands (2 more items) (gerrod)

      • Focus on repo content management commands
    • Refactor to better separate concerns [slow rolled] (mdellweg)

  • Web UI

    • helping students as needed (dkliban/ggainey)

    • weekly mtg Fridays @1515 GMT-5

  • Community

1 Like

Sprint 116

3-March-2022

Installer Issues: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_installer/issues

Stats on how we did in previous sprint Sprint 115 PR Query

Action Items:

  • [x] rchan: post minutes on discourse

  • [x] ggainey: Investigate github-issue options for running this mtg

  • see links above

Action Items from last Sprint Planning

  • none

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

  • Satellite 6.9 and 6.10 BZs priority in this sprint

    • Migration fixes for 6.9.z (6.9.9 being planned)
    • 6.10 customer reports
  • Katello: Keeping short term deadlines

    • Working w/ build-team to get core/3.18 built
  • Ansible Automation Hub:

    • Content signing for collections and containers (February)
  • RHUI

    • Next release will be based on core/3.17

(Internal) Outages/Non-github tasks:

  • Hiring
  • Day of Learning makeups
  • Ansible Planning

Items put on hold:

Sprint 116

Dates: Thursday March 3, 2022 - Wednesday March 16, 2022
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • Container signing tests/docs. (ipanova,lubos)
    • Bugs from Sat/AH as they come - ipanova
    • remote user auth (for katello docker push) - lubos
    • release 2.11 - ipanova
    • sync pipeline refactor - matthias
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin
    • Testing of rerooted Pulp on staging.console.redhat.com after 3.18 release (mdellweg, bmbouter)
    • API refactor (dnewswanger with a little help from our side)
    • signature upload (gerrod)
  • Pulp 3 Core
    • 6.10 customer cases (ggainey)
      • one set of high-prio issues fixed, plenty more in queue
    • import/export design discussion incoming RE version-matching requirements
    • Role framework docs and tests (mdellweg, gerrod, bmbouter)
    • switch unit tests to use pytest (bmbouter)
    • memory sync usage PoC (bmbouter)
    • onboard Dennis to the tasking system
    • deploying rerooted pulp onto staging env for c.rh.c (mdellweg, bmbouter)
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Any priority bug fixes for Katello, RHUI which come up (ggainey, dalley)
    • Repository version validation bug (dalley) https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/issues/2407
    • Closing out work on memory consumption, requires upstream work w/ createrepo_c (dalley)
    • RBAC (ppicka)
  • Pulp 2–>Pulp 3 Migration
  • Pulp 3 File
    • Initial RBAC implementation (gerrod)
      • needs more global access conditions from core
  • Pulp 3 Python
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
    • nothing planned
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • ongoing maintenance (fao)
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • CI performance improvements (mike)
    • Signing service for AH (mike)
    • Refactor for shared logic to add repos (ppicka)
  • Certguard
    • nothing planned
  • CI/CD
    • improving the release workflow to handle changelog cherry-picking (fao)
  • CLI
    • Rest of container commands (2 more items) (gerrod)
    • Focus on repo content management commands
    • Refactor to better separate concerns [slow rolled] (mdellweg)
  • Web UI
    • helping students as needed (dkliban/ggainey)
    • weekly mtg Fridays @1515 GMT-5
  • Community
    • Privacy page -still in progress - waiting on email address
    • working with misc to set up privacy ML - need to chase misc

Sprint 117

17-March-2022

Installer Issues: Issues · pulp/pulp_installer · GitHub

Stats on how we did in previous sprint Sprint 116 PR Query

Action Items:

Action Items from last Sprint Planning

  • none

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

  • Satellite 6.9 and 6.10 BZs priority in this sprint

    • Migration fixes for 6.9.z (6.9.9 being planned)
    • 6.10 customer reports
  • Katello: Keeping short term deadlines

    • Working w/ build-team to get core/3.18 built
  • Ansible (Private/Cloud) Automation Hub:

    • What needs to be here?
    • Maybe split this into console. And downstream?
    • AI: ttereshc to update this section
    • Repository management
  • RHUI

    • Next release will be based on core/3.17

(Internal) Outages/Non-github tasks:

  • Ansible Planning

Items put on hold:

  • CLI - pulp_rpm content commands (advisory, modulemd, etc)
  • Work supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement (no specific dates)
  • Redesign downloaders (mdellweg, Daniel, Brian)

Sprint 117

Dates: Thursday March 17, 2022 - Wednesday March 30, 2022

Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • Container signing tests - lubos
    • Container signing docs - ipanova
    • Bugs from Sat/AH as they come - ipanova
    • address post release 2.11 issues
      • E.g. RBAC docs for container - matthias
    • sync pipeline refactor - matthias
    • tests refactor - lubos, matthias
    • investigate (and fix) memory improvement related sync issue (ipanova, mdellweg, bmbouter)
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin
    • Testing of rerooted Pulp on staging.console.redhat.com after 3.18 release (mdellweg, bmbouter)
      • touch base w/ Andrew RE timelines
    • API refactor (Phase I)(dnewswanger with a little help from our side) (almost done)
    • Ansible signing docs (gerrod)
  • Pulp 3 Core
    • 6.10 customer cases (ggainey)
      • one set of high-prio issues fixed, plenty more in queue
    • import/export design discussion incoming RE version-matching Requirements (ggainey, mdellweg)
    • import/export enhancements discussion/design w/ paji, gsnead (TAM) (ggainey, mdellweg)
    • improve the unittest runner (bmbouter, dkliban) (also CI/CD)
    • onboard Dennis to the tasking system
    • telemetry working group (many)
  • Pulp 3 RPM
  • Additional testing for createrepo_c PR (already written, pending release of createrepo_c upstream)
  • RBAC (ppicka)
  • Pulp 2–>Pulp 3 Migration
  • Pulp 3 File
    • RBAC implementation final review (gerrod)
    • RBAC docs (gerrod)
  • Pulp 3 Python
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
    • nothing planned
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • ongoing maintenance (fao)
    • signing service (fao)
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • SELinux support for AH Signing Service (mikedep333)
    • Other SELinux missing features (mikedep333)
    • cluster support (mikedep333)
    • dynaconf (ppicka)
  • Certguard
    • nothing planned
  • CI/CD
    • Release automation - bindings docs (fao) (CI/CD)
  • CLI
    • Container repo content management commands (gerrod)
    • Ansible signature commands (gerrod)
    • Refactor to better separate concerns [slow rolled] (mdellweg)
  • Web UI
    • helping students as needed (dkliban/ggainey)
    • weekly mtg Fridays @1515 GMT-5
    • LOE estimates for new stakeholder (ggainey, dkliban)
  • Community
    • Privacy page -still in progress - waiting on email address
    • working with misc to set up privacy ML - need to chase misc
    • PoC for markdown docs (mkdocs) (fao)

31-March-2022

Installer Issues: Issues · pulp/pulp_installer · GitHub

Stats on how we did in previous sprint Sprint 117 PR Queries:

Action Items:

Action Items from last Sprint Planning

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

  • Satellite 6.10 BZs priority in this sprint

    • 6.9.9 in QE
    • 6.11 BZ freeze 18-MAY
    • 6.10 customer reports
  • Katello: Keeping short term deadlines

    • Working w/ build-team to get core/3.18 built
  • Ansible (Private/Cloud) Automation Hub:

    • What needs to be here?
    • Maybe split this into console. And downstream?
    • AI: ttereshc to update this section
    • Repository management
  • RHUI

    • Next release will be based on core/3.17

(Internal) Outages/Non-github tasks:

  • Ansible Planning
  • Pulp-cli session and prep for AH

Items put on hold:

  • CLI - pulp_rpm content commands (advisory, modulemd, etc)
  • Work supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement (no specific dates)
  • Redesign downloaders (mdellweg, Daniel, Brian)

Sprint 118

Dates: Thursday March 31, 2022 - Wednesday April 13, 2022
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • Container signing tests - lubos
    • json schema validation - lubos
    • Bugs from Sat/AH as they come - ipanova
    • address post release 2.11 issues
      • E.g. RBAC docs for container - matthias
    • tests refactor to pytest - lubos, matthias
    • need to create couple of releases for katello - ipanova
    • collab with builder team on signing policy verification solution - ipanova
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin
    • Testing of rerooted Pulp on staging.console.redhat.com after 3.18 release (mdellweg, bmbouter)
      • touch base w/ Andrew RE timelines
    • Amendments to the api refactor (dnewswanger, reviewers)
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 RPM
  • Pulp 2–>Pulp 3 Migration
  • Pulp 3 File
    • RBAC implementation final review (gerrod)
    • RBAC docs (gerrod)
  • Pulp 3 Python
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
    • nothing planned
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • ongoing maintenance (fao, hyagi)
    • onboarding Humberto (fao)
    • signing service (fao)
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • Additional features for AH signing service (mikedep333)
    • Fix fernet keys being non-identical
    • SELinux support for galaxy-importer (mikedep333)
    • cluster support (mikedep333)
    • dynaconf (ppicka)
    • support CentOS Stream 9 / RHEL 9 (maybe fao)
  • Certguard
    • nothing planned
  • CI/CD
    • nothing planned (probably firefighting)
  • CLI
    • Container repo content management commands (gerrod)
    • Refactor to better separate concerns [slow rolled] (mdellweg)
  • Web UI
    • helping students as needed (dkliban/ggainey)
    • weekly mtg Fridays @1515 GMT-5
  • Community
    • PoC for markdown docs (mkdocs) (fao)

Sprint 119

14-April-2022
Stats on how we did in previous sprint Sprint 118 PR Queries:

Action Items:

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

  • Satellite 6.10 BZs priority in this sprint

    • 6.9.9 in QE
      • Only 1 left to verify
    • 6.11 BZ freeze 18-MAY
    • 6.10 customer reports
  • Katello: Keeping short term deadlines

    • Working w/ build-team to get core/3.18 built
  • Ansible (Private/Cloud) Automation Hub:

    • Repository management
  • RHUI

    • Next release will be based on core/3.17

Items put on hold:

  • CLI - pulp_rpm content commands (advisory, modulemd, etc)
  • Work supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement (no specific dates)
  • Redesign downloaders (mdellweg, Daniel, Brian, Ina)
  • Pulp-cli session and prep for AH

Sprint 119

Dates: Thursday April 14, 2022 - Wednesday April 27, 2022
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • manifest signing service tests - lubos
    • manifest json schema validation - lubos
    • Bugs from Sat/AH as they come - matthias
    • Roles RBAC docs - lubos
    • fix missing permissions - ipanova continue with when she’s back
    • discuss whether RBAC should match Pulp API and Live API - whole team
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin
    • Testing of rerooted Pulp on staging.console.redhat.com after 3.18 release (mdellweg, bmbouter)
    • waiting on Andrew to deploy to staging env
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Any priority bug fixes for Katello, RHUI which come up (ggainey, dalley)
    • Finishing RBAC (ppicka)
    • Depsolving bugs & one repo version validation bug (dalley)
  • Pulp 2–>Pulp 3 Migration
  • Pulp 3 File
  • Pulp 3 Python
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
    • nothing planned
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • ongoing maintenance (fao, hyagi)
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • Fix fernet keys being non-identical
    • SELinux support for galaxy-importer (mikedep333)
    • cluster support (mikedep333)
    • dynaconf docs for local (ppicka)
    • support CentOS Stream 9 / RHEL 9 (fao)
  • Certguard
    • nothing planned
  • CI/CD
    • Stream from cloud job (fao)
  • CLI
    • Container repo content management commands (gerrod)
    • Refactor to better separate concerns [slow rolled] (mdellweg)
  • Web UI
    • helping students as needed (dkliban/ggainey)
    • weekly mtg Fridays @1515 GMT-5
  • Community
    • PoC for markdown docs (mkdocs) (fao)

Sprint 120

28-April-2022

Stats on how we did in previous sprint Sprint 119 PR Queries:

Action Items:

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

  • Satellite 6.11 BZs priority in this sprint
    • 6.11 BZ freeze 18-MAY
    • 6.10 customer reports
  • Katello: Keeping short term deadlines
    • Working w/ build-team to get core/3.18 built
    • Discussion around moving directly to core/3.19
  • Ansible (Private/Cloud) Automation Hub:
    • Repository management
  • RHUI
    • Next release will be based on core/3.17

Items put on hold:

  • CLI - pulp_rpm content commands (advisory, modulemd, etc)
  • Work supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement (no specific dates)
  • Pulp-cli session and prep for AH

Sprint 120

Dates: Thursday April 28, 2022 - Wednesday May 11, 2022
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • manifest signing service tests - lubos
    • manifest json schema validation - lubos
    • Bugs from Sat/AH as they come - matthias/ipanova
    • Roles RBAC docs - lubos
    • fix missing permissions - ipanova continue with when she’s back
    • discuss whether RBAC should match Pulp API and Live API - whole team
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin
    • Testing of rerooted Pulp on staging.console.redhat.com after 3.18 release (mdellweg, bmbouter)
    • waiting on Andrew to deploy to staging env
    • Download counts feature from @levente
    • Moving Namespace model from galaxy_ng to pulp_ansible and syncing logos (gerrod?)
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • Pulp 3 RPM
  • Pulp 2–>Pulp 3 Migration
    • there are related BZs slated for 6.9.z, but no schedule yet (ggainey tracking) (6.9.z BZ query)
  • Pulp 3 File
    • parallelizing the functional tests (bmbouter)
    • converting to pytest and bindings (bmbouter)
    • switch to trustme in the tests (bmbouter)
  • Pulp 3 Python
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
    • nothing planned
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • ongoing maintenance (fao, hyagi)
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • Fix fernet keys being non-identical
    • cluster support (mikedep333)
    • support CentOS Stream 9 / RHEL 9 (fao)
  • Certguard
    • nothing planned
  • CI/CD
    • Stream from cloud job (fao, mdellweg)
    • removing the upgrade job, proposal here (bmbouter)
    • Moving the functional and unittests to be run inside the container (dkliban, bmbouter)
  • CLI
    • Container repo content management commands (gerrod)
    • Refactor to better separate concerns [slow rolled] (mdellweg)
    • effort to rejoin the codebases of the cli and squeezer
  • Web UI
    • presentations 29-APR
  • Community
    • PoC for markdown docs (mkdocs) (fao)

Sprint 121

12-May-2022

Stats on how we did in previous sprint Sprint 120 PR Queries:

Action Items:

  • none

Action Items from last Sprint Planning

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

  • Satellite 6.11 BZs priority in this sprint
    • 6.11 BZ freeze 18-MAY
    • 6.10 customer reports
  • Katello: Keeping short term deadlines
  • Ansible (Private/Cloud) Automation Hub:
    • AH priority list
    • No specific features or bugs which are expected from us are aligned to any release at the moment
  • RHUI
    • Next release will be based on core/3.17

(Internal) Outages/Non-github tasks:

  • Mdellweg, potential planning sessions for Repo support in AH
  • Intern hiring in Brno

Items put on hold:

  • CLI - pulp_rpm content commands (advisory, modulemd, etc)

  • Work supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement (no specific dates)

  • fix missing permissions - ipanova continue with when she’s back(pulp-container)

  • discuss whether RBAC should match Pulp API and Live API - whole team (pulp-container)

  • import/export design discussion incoming RE version-matching Requirements (ggainey, mdellweg) (6.12?)

  • import/export enhancements discussion/design w/ paji, gsnead (TAM) (ggainey, mdellweg) (6.12?)

Sprint 121

Dates: Thursday May 12, 2022 - Wednesday May 25, 2022
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • manifest signing service tests - lubos
    • manifest json schema validation - lubos
    • Bugs from Sat/AH as they come - matthias/ipanova
    • New queryset scoping POC showcase - ipanova
    • Roles RBAC docs - lubos
    • oci archive time out issue - reproduce and fix on OCP - ipanova
    • pulp-container 2.1.3 backports/release to address django 2.2.28 CVEs - ipanova
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin
    • Pulp-cli session and prep for AH
    • Testing of rerooted Pulp on staging.console.redhat.com after 3.18 release (awcrosby, bmbouter)
    • Supporting Download counts feature contributed by @levente
    • Moving Namespace model from galaxy_ng to pulp_ansible and syncing logos (gerrod)
    • Streaming from object storage (mdellweg)
    • working w/ christian RE import/export testing (ggainey)
  • Pulp 3 Core
    • 6.10 customer cases, 6.11 BZs (ggainey And Friends)
    • downloader redesign SIG (dalley, x9c4, bmbouter, ggainey, ipanova)
      • weekly 1hr meetings
      • dalley doing some prototyping
    • telemetry working group (many)
    • LTS branch declaration (bmbouter)
    • RTFM - RBAC content isolation and queryset scoping PoC (gerrod)
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Any priority bug fixes for Katello, RHUI which come up (ggainey, dalley)
    • Reproducing https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/issues/2459 and testing the fix
    • (Have not been actively working on this since last meeting, still needs to be done)
    • Depsolving bugs & one repo version validation bug (dalley)
    • Spending time working with Satellite to clean up the documentation and make it more correct
  • Pulp 2–>Pulp 3 Migration
    • there are related BZs slated for 6.9.z, but no schedule yet (ggainey tracking) (6.9.z BZ query)
    • EOL announcements etc.
  • Pulp 3 File
    • testing rewrite push (bmbouter, dkliban)
      • parallelizing the functional tests
      • converting to pytest and bindings
      • using local fixtures
  • Pulp 3 Python
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
    • nothing planned
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • ongoing maintenance (fao, hyagi)
    • add pulp_ansible and pulp_container tests (fao)
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • cluster support: Cluster CI
    • cluster support: independent webserver
    • cluster support: load balancing webserver for content & api
    • vagrant support for CentOS Stream 9 (fao)
    • CentOS 8 / 9 / Fedora 36 images for upgrade tests
  • Certguard
    • doing some pytest plugin porting (bmbouter)
    • turning into a pytest plugin (mdellweg)
  • CI/CD
    • removing the upgrade job, proposal here (bmbouter)
    • github/BZ sync (fao, ggainey)
    • Moving the functional and unittests to be run inside the container (dkliban, bmbouter)
  • CLI
    • Container build/remove image commands (gerrod)
    • Refactor to better separate concerns [slow rolled] (mdellweg)
      • effort to rejoin the codebases of the cli and squeezer
  • Web UI
    • completed for the year
  • Community
    • PoC for markdown docs (mkdocs) (fao)

Sprint 122

26-May-2022

Stats on how we did in previous sprint Sprint 121 PR Queries:

Action Items:

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

  • Satellite 6.11 BZs priority in this sprint

    • 6.11 BZ freeze 18-MAY
    • 6.10 customer reports
  • Katello: Keeping short term deadlines

  • Ansible (on-prem/clouds/c.rh.c) Automation Hub:

    • AH priority list
    • No specific features or bugs which are expected from us are aligned to any Product release at the moment
    • Pulpcore 3.20 is expected to have private cloud storage support
  • RHUI

    • Next release will be based on core/3.17

Outages/Non-github tasks:

  • Mdellweg, potential planning sessions for Repo support in AH
  • DevConf Brno (mini) - Jun 2, 2022

Items put on hold:

  • working w/ christian RE import/export testing (ggainey)(pulp-ansible)
  • Work supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement (no specific dates)
  • fix missing permissions - ipanova continue with when she’s back(pulp-container)
  • discuss whether RBAC should match Pulp API and Live API - whole team (pulp-container)
  • import/export design discussion incoming RE version-matching Requirements (ggainey, mdellweg) (6.12?)
  • import/export enhancements discussion/design w/ paji, gsnead (TAM) (ggainey, mdellweg) (6.12?)
  • pulp_ostree - Adding support for third-party storage backends
  • PoC - pulpcore on mkdocs

Sprint 122

Dates: Thursday May 26, 2022 - Wednesday June 8, 2022
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • manifest json schema validation - lubos
    • Bugs from Sat/AH as they come - matthias/ipanova
    • collab if needed to support galaxy_ng signing integration
    • New queryset scoping POC showcase - ipanova
    • Roles RBAC docs - lubos
    • upload improvements - ipanova
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin
    • Pulp-cli session and prep for AH
    • Testing of rerooted Pulp on staging.console.redhat.com after 3.18 release (awcrosby, bmbouter)
    • Supporting Download counts feature contributed by @levente
    • Moving Namespace model from galaxy_ng to pulp_ansible and syncing logos (gerrod)
  • Pulp 3 Core
    • 6.10 customer cases, 6.11 BZs (ggainey And Friends)
    • downloader redesign SIG (dalley, x9c4, bmbouter, ggainey, ipanova)
      • weekly 1hr meetings
      • dalley doing some prototyping
    • telemetry working group (many)
    • LTS branch finalization (bmbouter)
    • RTFM - RBAC content isolation and queryset scoping (gerrod)
    • RTFM - RBAC for uploaded content (many)
    • support DavidN RBAC work by reviewing his PRs
    • work on 3.20 blockers
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Depsolving bugs (dalley)
      • Spending time working with Satellite to clean up the documentation and make it more correct
        • Now mostly done, still planning on meeting with Sajha
      • Evaluating DNF integration
    • RBAC queryset scoping (ppicka)
  • Pulp 2–>Pulp 3 Migration
  • Pulp 3 File
    • testing rewrite push (bmbouter, dkliban)
      • parallelizing the functional tests
      • converting to pytest and bindings
      • using local fixtures
  • Pulp 3 Python
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
  • Pulp 3 Operator
  • ongoing maintenance (fao, hyagi)
    • release 0.11
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • cluster support: auto-connect webservers to content/api hosts?
    • Finish multiple docs updates
    • Start on usability epic
    • vagrant support for CentOS Stream 9 (fao)
    • CentOS 8 / 9 / Fedora 36 images for upgrade tests (fao)
  • Certguard
    • doing some pytest plugin porting (bmbouter)
  • CI/CD
    • removing the upgrade job, proposal here (bmbouter)
    • Moving the functional and unittests to be run inside the container (dkliban, bmbouter)
  • CLI
    • Container build/remove image commands (gerrod)
    • Refactor to better separate concerns [slow rolled] (mdellweg)
    • effort to rejoin the codebases of the cli and squeezer
    • pulp_rpm content commands (advisory, modulemd, etc)
  • Community

Sprint 123

9-June-2022

Stats on how we did in previous sprint Sprint 122 PR Queries:

  • All PRs closed this sprint, not including CI or backports (104)
  • All Issues closed in the last 2 weeks (56)
  • Current priorities (everything open and labeled ‘Sprint’) (29)
  • What is currently Sprint-in-flight (Open issues, on the Sprint, with PRs) (4)
  • What is actually in-flight (Open issues with PRs) (44)

Action Items:

  • [X] ttereshc: post minutes on discourse

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

  • Satellite 6.11 BZs priority in this sprint
  • Katello: Keeping short term deadlines
  • Ansible (on-prem/clouds/c.rh.c) Automation Hub:
    • pulp related large efforts:
      • supporting container signing integration
      • supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement
      • repo management planning, supporting PoC work

RHUI

  • next release will be based on core/3.17

Outages/Non-github tasks:

  • German/Portuguese Holiday June 16
  • US Holiday June 20
  • Day of learning June 10
  • Portugal Holiday June 10

Items put on hold:

  • working w/ christian RE import/export testing (ggainey)(pulp-ansible)
  • fix missing permissions - ipanova continue with when she’s back(pulp-container)
  • discuss whether RBAC should match Pulp API and Live API - whole team (pulp-container)
  • import/export design discussion incoming RE version-matching
    Requirements (ggainey, mdellweg) (6.12?)
  • import/export enhancements discussion/design w/ paji, gsnead (TAM) (ggainey, mdellweg) (6.12?)
  • pulp_ostree - Adding support for third-party storage backends
  • PoC - pulpcore on mkdocs
  • doing some pytest plugin porting for certguard (bmbouter)
  • [CLI] Container build/remove image commands (gerrod)
  • [CLI] Refactor to better separate concerns [slow rolled] (mdellweg)
    • effort to rejoin the codebases of the cli and squeezer

Sprint 123

Dates: Thursday June 9, 2022 - Wednesday June 22, 2022
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • core/3.20 plugin release party (all teams)
  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • Bugs from Sat/AH as they come - matthias/ipanova
    • collab if needed to support galaxy_ng signing integration - ipanova/lubos
    • upload improvements - ipanova
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin
    • Pulp-cli session and prep for AH (Matthias, Gerrod)
    • Supporting Download counts feature contributed by @levente
    • Moving Namespace model from galaxy_ng to pulp_ansible and syncing logos (gerrod)
    • Work supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement (no specific dates) (Brian)
  • Pulp 3 Core
    • 6.10 customer cases, 6.11 BZs (ggainey and Friends)
    • downloader redesign SIG (dalley, x9c4, bmbouter, ggainey, ipanova)
      • weekly 1hr meetings
    • telemetry working group (many)
    • LTS branch finalization (all)
    • RTFM - RBAC for uploaded content (many)
    • support DavidN upgrade to 3.20 (fao89, bmbouter, mdellweg, dkliban)
    • release 3.20
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Depsolving bugs (dalley)
      • Spending time working with Satellite to clean up the documentation and make it more correct
        • Now mostly done, still planning on meeting with Sajha
    • Working on tests - new tests + improving old tests, adding tests for bugs that are being fixed
  • Pulp 2–>Pulp 3 Migration
  • Pulp 3 File
    • testing rewrite push (bmbouter, dkliban)
      • parallelizing the functional tests
      • converting to pytest and bindings
      • using local fixtures
  • Pulp 3 Python
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
    • release a new alpha version of the plugin (2 new features are going to be introduced)
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • AAP maintenance (fao)
    • support Andrew Block(fao, hyagi, ipanova)
    • provide more information for troubleshooting (hyagi)
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • Plethora of bug fixes (for AH) (mikedep333/hyagi)
    • Start on usability epic (mikedep333/hyagi)
    • CentOS 8 / 9 / Fedora 36 images for tests (fao/mikedep333)
  • Certguard
  • CI/CD
    • Moving the functional and unittests to be run inside the container (dkliban, bmbouter)
  • CLI
  • Community
    • need to order swag but maybe not this sprint (ipanova, dkliban)

Sprint 124

23-June-2022

Stats on how we did in previous sprint Sprint 123 PR Queries:

Action Items:

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

  • Satellite 6.11 BZs priority in this sprint

  • Katello: Keeping short term deadlines

  • Ansible (on-prem/clouds/c.rh.c) Automation Hub:

    • AH priority list
    • AAP 2.3 schedule, pulp related large efforts:
      • supporting container signing integration
      • supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement
      • Repo management planning, supporting PoC work
    • Support Ablock in rhel for edge initiative
  • RHUI

Items put on hold:

  • working w/ christian RE import/export testing (ggainey)(pulp-ansible)

  • fix missing permissions - ipanova continue with when she’s back(pulp-container)

  • discuss whether RBAC should match Pulp API and Live API - whole team (pulp-container)

  • import/export design discussion incoming RE version-matching

Requirements (ggainey, mdellweg) (6.12?)

  • import/export enhancements discussion/design w/ paji, gsnead (TAM) (ggainey, mdellweg) (6.12?)

  • pulp_ostree - Adding support for third-party storage backends

  • PoC - pulpcore on mkdocs

  • doing some pytest plugin porting for certguard (bmbouter)

  • [CLI] Container build/remove image commands (gerrod)

Dependency solving work for RPM plugin (dalley)

  • [CLI] Refactor to better separate concerns [slow rolled] (mdellweg)

  • effort to rejoin the codebases of the cli and squeezer

  • there are pulp-2to3-migration BZs slated for “a” 6.9.z, but no schedule yet (ggainey tracking) (6.9.z BZ query)

Sprint 124

Dates: Thursday June 23, 2022 - Wednesday July 6, 2022

Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • core/3.20 plugin release party (all teams)

  • plugin releases, and stress-release post-releases :slight_smile:

  • Pulp 2

  • Pulp 3 Container

    • Bugs from Sat/AH as they come - matthias/ipanova

    • collab if needed to support galaxy_ng signing integration - ipanova/lubos

    • upload improvements - ipanova

    • jsonschema validation for manifests - lubos

  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin

    • Taking over Download counts feature started by @levente (mdellweg)

    • Moving Namespace model from galaxy_ng to pulp_ansible and syncing logos (gerrod)

    • Work supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement (no specific dates) (Brian)

  • Pulp 3 Core

    • 6.10 customer cases, 6.11 BZs (ggainey And Friends)

    • downloader redesign SIG (dalley, x9c4, bmbouter, ggainey, ipanova)

      • weekly 1hr meetings
    • telemetry working group (many)

    • Proposal: Telemetry

    • RTFM - RBAC for Artifacts (tbd?)

    • Galaxy NG requests/issues help (many)

  • Pulp 3 RPM

    • Modulemd Obsoletes support for F35+, RHEL9 - ppicka

      • Working through some release challenges since this likely needs to go back into 6.11 in a point release
    • Working on tests - new tests + improving old tests, adding tests for bugs that are being fixed

    • Working with Support to debug an issue with Satellite capsule sync - dalley

  • Pulp 2–>Pulp 3 Migration

    • working with RH IT on their (enormous) migration to 6.10
  • Pulp 3 File

    • testing rewrite push (bmbouter, dkliban)

      • parallelizing the functional tests

      • converting to pytest and bindings

      • using local fixtures

  • Pulp 3 Python

  • Pulp 3 OSTree

  • Pulp 3 Operator

    • Finish the readiness probe (fao)

    • support Andrew Block(fao, hyagi, ipanova)

    • provide more information for troubleshooting (hyagi)

  • Pulp 3 Installer

    • Plethora of (SELinux) bug fixes (for AH) (mikedep333/fao)

    • Finish NFS & SELinux support (mikedep333)

    • Start on usability epic (mikedep333/hyagi)

  • Certguard

  • CI/CD

    • Additional CI speedup and cleanup (dkliban)
  • CLI

  • Community

    • need to order swag but maybe not this sprint (ipanova, dkliban)

Sprint 125

7-July-2022

Stats on how we did in previous sprint Sprint 123 PR Queries:

Action Items:

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

  • Satellite 6.11 released

  • Katello: Keeping short term deadlines

  • Ansible (on-prem/clouds/c.rh.c) Automation Hub:

    • AH priority list
    • AAP 2.3 schedule, pulp related large efforts:
      • supporting container signing integration
      • supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement
      • Repo management planning, supporting PoC work
    • Support Ablock in rhel for edge initiative
  • RHUI - none coming up

Items put on hold:

  • working w/ christian RE import/export testing (ggainey)(pulp-ansible)
  • fix missing permissions - ipanova continue with when she’s back(pulp-container)
  • discuss whether RBAC should match Pulp API and Live API - whole team (pulp-container
  • import/export design discussion incoming RE version-matching Requirements (ggainey, mdellweg) (6.12?)
  • PoC - pulpcore on mkdocs
  • doing some pytest plugin porting for certguard (bmbouter)
  • [CLI] Container build/remove image commands (gerrod)
  • Dependency solving work for RPM plugin (dalley)
  • [CLI] Refactor to better separate concerns [slow rolled] (mdellweg)
    • effort to rejoin the codebases of the cli and squeezer
  • there are pulp-2to3-migration BZs slated for “a” 6.9.z, but no schedule yet (ggainey tracking) (6.9.z BZ query)
  • RTFM - RBAC for Artifacts (tbd?)
  • downloader redesign SIG (dalley, x9c4, bmbouter, ggainey, ipanova)
    • weekly 1hr meetings

Sprint 125

Dates: Thursday Jul 7, 2022 - Wednesday July 20, 2022
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • Bugs from Sat/AH as they come - matthias/ipanova
    • collab if needed to support galaxy_ng signing integration - ipanova/lubos
    • upload improvements - ipanova
    • gnupg logging messages - lubos
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin
    • Taking over Download counts feature started by @levente (mdellweg)
    • Moving Namespace model from galaxy_ng to pulp_ansible (gerrod)
    • Work supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement (no specific dates) (Brian)
    • Collection Verification changes (mdellweg)
    • Refactor tests from skipping in the last release (all)
      • relax test interdependencies
  • Pulp 3 Core
    • customer cases/BZs (ggainey And Friends)
    • telemetry working group (many)
    • LTS branch finalization (all)
    • Galaxy NG requests/issues help (mdellweg, gerrod)
    • import/export enhancements discussion/design w/ paji, gsnead (TAM) (ggainey, paji)
    • switching to the PoC dev env from @newswangerd (bmbouter)
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Modulemd Obsoletes support for F35+, RHEL9 - ppicka
      • Working through some release challenges since this likely needs
        to go back into 6.11 in a point release
    • Working on tests - new tests + improving old tests, adding tests for bugs that are being fixed
    • Working with Support on BZs - dalley
  • Pulp 2–>Pulp 3 Migration
    • working with RH IT on their (enormous) migration to 6.10
  • Pulp 3 File
    • testing rewrite push (bmbouter, dkliban)
      • parallelizing the functional tests
      • converting to pytest and bindings
      • using local fixtures
  • Pulp 3 Python
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • Possibly support AAP (fao)
    • Verify if it is possible to remove pulp-web on OCP environments
      (hyagi)
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • AH HA dev env
    • usability epic - more planning (mikedep333/hyagi)
    • Getting misc upstream-released fixes into AH releases
  • Certguard
  • CI/CD
    • Additional CI speedup and cleanup (dkliban)
  • CLI
  • Community
    • need to order swag but maybe not this sprint (ipanova, dkliban)

Sprint 126

21-July-2022

Stats on how we did in previous sprint Sprint 125 PR Queries:

Action Items:

Action Items from last Sprint Planning

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

  • Satellite 6.11 released

  • Katello: Keeping short term deadlines

  • Ansible (on-prem/clouds/c.rh.c) Automation Hub:

    • AH priority list
    • AAP 2.3 schedule, pulp related large efforts:
      • supporting container signing integration
      • supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement (low participation)
      • Repo management planning, supporting PoC work
  • RHUI

Items put on hold:

  • working w/ christian RE import/export testing (ggainey)(pulp-ansible)
  • fix missing permissions - ipanova continue with when she’s back(pulp-container)
  • discuss whether RBAC should match Pulp API and Live API - whole team (pulp-container)
  • import/export design discussion incoming RE version-matching Requirements (ggainey, mdellweg) (6.12?)
  • PoC - pulpcore on mkdocs
  • doing some pytest plugin porting for certguard (bmbouter)
  • [CLI] Container build/remove image commands (gerrod)
  • Dependency solving work for RPM plugin (dalley)
  • [CLI] Refactor to better separate concerns [slow rolled] (mdellweg)
  • effort to rejoin the codebases of the cli and squeezer
  • there are pulp-2to3-migration BZs slated for “a” 6.9.z, but no schedule yet (ggainey tracking) (6.9.z BZ query)
  • RTFM - RBAC for Artifacts (tbd?)
  • downloader redesign SIG (dalley, x9c4, bmbouter, ggainey, ipanova)
  • weekly 1hr meetings

Sprint 126

Dates: Thursday Jul 21, 2022 - Wednesday Aug 3, 2022
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • Bugs from Sat/AH as they come - matthias/ipanova/lubos
    • collab if needed to support galaxy_ng signing integration - ipanova/lubos
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin
    • Taking over Download counts feature started by @levente (mdellweg)
    • Moving models from galaxy_ng to pulp_ansible (gerrod)
    • Make CollectionVersion uniqueness constraint sha256 (gerrod)
    • Remove lock from Collection Import (gerrod)
    • Work supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement (no specific dates) (Brian)
    • Refactor tests from skipping in the last release (all)
    • relax test interdependencies
  • Pulp 3 Core
  • LTS branch finalization (all)
  • Galaxy NG feature requests/issues help (mdellweg, gerrod, lubos, ipanova)
  • import/export enhancements discussion/design w/ paji, gsnead (TAM) (ggainey, paji)
  • switching to the PoC dev env from @newswangerd (bmbouter)
  • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Modulemd Obsoletes support for F35+, RHEL9 - ppicka
    • Working through some release challenges since this likely needs to go back into 6.11 in a point release
    • Working on tests - new tests + improving old tests, adding tests for bugs that are being fixed
  • Working with Support on BZs - dalley
  • Pulp 2–>Pulp 3 Migration
    • working with RH IT on their (enormous) migration to 6.10
  • Pulp 3 File
    • testing rewrite push (bmbouter, dkliban)
      • parallelizing the functional tests
      • converting to pytest and bindings
      • using local fixtures
    • Upload to reuse existing content (mpysik)
  • Pulp 3 Python
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • AAP support requests as they come (fao)
    • run tests in OCP env (hyagi/fao)
    • nginx parser (hyagi)
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • usability/docs/single-container epic: - Finish cleaning up special variables in pulp_installer
    • usability/docs/single-container epic: - pulp_installer docs updates
    • Fix some long-existing bugs/tasks in pulp_installer
    • Fix pulp_installer 3.9 CI
    • ongoing bugfixes for AH
  • Certguard
  • CI/CD
    • Additional CI speedup and cleanup (dkliban)
  • CLI
    • Validation of request body according to openapi schema (mdellweg)
  • Community
    • need to order swag but maybe not this sprint (ipanova, dkliban)

Sprint 126

3-Aug-2022

Stats on how we did in previous sprint Sprint 125 PR Queries:

Action Items:

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

  • Katello: Keeping short term deadlines (6.11.z, 6.12 snaps in progress)

  • Ansible (on-prem/clouds/c.rh.c) Automation Hub:

    • AH priority list
    • AAP 2.3 schedule, pulp related large efforts:
      • supporting container signing integration
      • supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement
      • Repo management planning, supporting PoC work

Items put on hold:

  • working w/ christian RE import/export testing (ggainey)(pulp-ansible)
  • fix missing permissions - ipanova continue with when she’s back(pulp-container)
  • discuss whether RBAC should match Pulp API and Live API - whole team (pulp-container)
  • import/export design discussion incoming RE version-matching Requirements (ggainey, mdellweg) (6.12?)
  • PoC - pulpcore on mkdocs
  • doing some pytest plugin porting for certguard (bmbouter)
  • [CLI] Container build/remove image commands (gerrod)
  • Dependency solving work for RPM plugin (dalley)
  • [CLI] Refactor to better separate concerns [slow rolled] (mdellweg)
  • effort to rejoin the codebases of the cli and squeezer
  • there are pulp-2to3-migration BZs slated for “a” 6.9.z, but no schedule yet (ggainey tracking) (6.9.z BZ query)
  • RTFM - RBAC for Artifacts (tbd?)
  • downloader redesign SIG (dalley, x9c4, bmbouter, ggainey, ipanova)
  • weekly 1hr meetings
  • LTS branch finalization (all)
  • Additional CI speedup and cleanup (dkliban)
  • need to order swag but maybe not this sprint (ipanova, dkliban)

Sprint 126

Dates: Wednesday Aug 3, 2022 - Wednesday Aug 17, 2022
Sprint Goals/Focus:

  • Pulp 2
  • Pulp 3 Container
    • Bugs from Sat/AH as they come - matthias/ipanova
    • collab if needed to support galaxy_ng signing integration - ipanova/lubos
  • Pulp 3 Ansible Plugin
    • Taking over Download counts feature started by @levente (mdellweg)
    • PR is up waiting confirmation from galaxy_ng
    • Moving Namespace model from galaxy_ng to pulp_ansible (gerrod)
    • Work supporting galaxy.ansible.com replacement (no specific dates, probably low effort) (Brian)
  • Pulp 3 Core
    • customer cases/BZs (ggainey And Friends)
    • telemetry working group (many)
    • Galaxy NG requests/issues help (mdellweg, gerrod)
    • shared remote config RFE for galaxy (ipanova)
    • distribution content search RFE for galaxy (lubos)
    • Pulp 3 RPM
    • Working on tests - new tests + improving old tests, adding tests for bugs that are being fixed
    • Cleaning up after the Satellite libmodulemd version mixup
    • Finalizing the 3.18 release, profile information migration
    • Working with Support on BZs - dalley
  • Pulp 2–>Pulp 3 Migration
    • working with RH IT on their (enormous) migration to 6.10
    • evaluating 2to3 bugs for a “someday” 6.9, priority is rising
  • Pulp 3 File
    • testing rewrite push (bmbouter, dkliban)
    • parallelizing the functional tests
    • converting to pytest and bindings
    • using local fixtures
    • upload not failing on duplicate content (mpysik)
  • Pulp 3 Python
    • Bandersnatch incompatibility that needs backported fix (gerrod)
  • Pulp 3 OSTree
  • Pulp 3 Operator
    • Write tests for OCP environments (hyagi)
    • golang PoC analysis and planning (all)
  • Pulp 3 Installer
    • usability epic - more improvements to pulp_installer code & docs
    • usability epic - improvements to single container docs
    • resolve AH issues
    • switching to the PoC dev env from @newswangerd (bmbouter, dkliban)
  • Certguard
  • CI/CD
    • OCP CI (fao)
    • Potentially improve BZ/github script (fao)
  • CLI
    • payload validation (mdellweg)
  • Community