PulpCon Dates: November 8-13, 2021
CFP ends/voting begins: October 8, 2021
This is a wiki post and should be editable by logged in users. To propose a session for PulpCon 2021, please add it to the list below by editing this post.
If you would like to lead the session, please add your name. Optionally, add an estimated timeframe (30/60/90 min) for the session. Each talk should leave at least 10 min at the end (5 for Q&A and 5 for a break).
If you have any questions/comments feel free to add those as nested bullet points too.
Note that we plan to leave some timeslots open for topics that come up during the week of PulpCon.
- Pulp on k8s/OCP (fao89) - 30/60 min
- Sync pipeline - overview, learnings & challenges (bmbouter)
- Tasking system - overview, learnings & challenges (x9c4)
- Pulp High availability - Current state & challenges (bmbouter)
- Pulp 2 x Pulp 3 Performance
- Installer: Demonstration of, and ideas, to improve the user experience?
- dependency checker (separate tool, plugin is a PoC)
- Alternative ways of explaining variables
- past prototype to make the installer a pip/rpm package using Foreman tooling (solves “installing the installer”)
- Let’s Encrypt support (with cloud instance demonstration)
- Cluster support (demonstration, explanation of 3rd party resources)
- Panel discussion (we are the panel) of users come talking to us about their experiences with the installer
- Multi-tenancy, a step to Pulp as a Service (bmbouter or anyone else)
- Command Line Interface - overview, learnings & challenges (x9c4)
- State of the community
- (IRC vs. Matrix; Discourse, …)
- Year in review (summary of features, where we are now vs. 1 year ago)
- Is my content safe? Pulp security overview, learnings & challenges
- What pytest can do for Pulp (bmbouter and x9c4)
- Community interactions – Maintaining a plugin from outside the core Pulp team (working title, quba42)
- What can type annotations do for us? (x9c4)
- Monitoring Pulp with Prometheus + Grafana (dalley)