About bindings docs

Hello everyone,
With the launch of the new documentation website, we no longer publish the binding docs, as it was part of the legacy docs mechanism.
It wasn’t in the plans to re-add those in the new docs, given the recent discussions about stop publishing the bindings and some general feedback, but I’m opening this post for debate.

1 Like

If you were to publish the bindings docs how would that work? You would generate bindings against the all in one container and publish those?

Personally, I think it would be sufficient to have a documentation that tells you how to generate your own bindings and how to access your own local bindings documentation from there.

3 Likes

If you were to publish the bindings docs how would that work? You would generate bindings against the all in one container and publish those?

I would use the same openapi schema we use for RestAPI docs, which uses latest checkout from main.

Personally, I think it would be sufficient to have a documentation that tells you how to generate your own bindings and how to access your own local bindings documentation from there.

+1